Friday, October 19, 2007

Starting Bible Studies

We'll finally be starting up bible studies next week. I personally would like to help with two of them. There are two guys, Simon and J.J., that have been in the ministry for years and could each potentially co-lead. However, I feel like both of them have the ability to lead on their own. At this point I don't know if it would be better to have two bible studies and lead with them, or have four with each leading our own. Two studies might allow me to help hone their leadership while they help with my Spanish. Four studies could feasibly serve more people, and allow us to involve other less experienced students in co-leader roles. Please pray for discernment, direction, and wisdom in the decision process. The studies are expected to start next week after being announced at Wednesday's weekly meeting.

No comments: