Monday, January 7, 2008

More updates and a different retreat

So I did go to the doctor Friday, but he wasn't available until 3 today (Monday). He looked at it and told me it was a ganglian (I think the technical name for a cyst, or pocket of fluid). Whatever word you use, it's not at all serious. He told me we could drain it or operate, but seeing as it's not causing me pain or inhibiting motion, we decided to leave it alone for now and see what happens.

The team meetings went well the last day or two, but you can be praying that God would be showing us how to better work as a team, seeing as we discussed at length today how everybody seems to feel like we are lacking.

Also, tomorrow Sarah, Ivan, and I will be going to talk to the adventure company that guided a trip for us after Christmas. Ivan got sick last second and wasn't able to go, and they seem to be constantly changing their story and not wanting to refund the portion of his money that they should. Pray for favor if you get a chance.

Finally, there's now another retreat this weekend for student leaders from the various cities in Venezuela that have Vida Estudiantil (Campus Crusade), and out team is tasked with the hosting duties of arranging lodging and food. Pray that we can make all the necessary arrangements and that the retreat goes well.

Ok, finally for real this time: another thing I forgot until just now is that Ivan and I need to buy plane tickets for our next visa renewal trip at the end of February. Pray that we find time to do that this week, and that we can find economic options.

No comments: