Monday, February 16, 2009

One of those weeks...

Please pray for this week in general. There are LOTS of things happening, and it has potential to be pretty exhausting. I have at 3 different meetings with different teammates to work on a retreat we're planning for mid-March, finances for next year's STINT team, and looking at how we can start impacting more campuses besides the two on which we are already focused. On top of that, our sixth teammate Oscar arrives early tomorrow (Tuesday) morning (I was slightly misinformed in my prayer request last week), we have an outreach planned for Wednesday, I have my usual discipleship time Thursday, and a couple staff members from Maracaibo are visiting Thursday and Friday to scope out the Congreso site. Pray that we keep track of all the different things going on, engage in them all well, and have energy to get us through the week.

Please continue to pray for:
-My health. While for the most part the cold symptoms seem to have gone away, I'm still dealing with a lot of thick nasal junk (I promise I put that as least grossly as I could). Please pray that those little things that are keeping me away from normal/fully healthy would be resolved quickly.
-Odds and ends. I still many to do items including Congreso items and a prayer letter. I was able to take care of my taxes and fafsa. Thank God that I finished those, and continue to pray that I can get the rest done and enjoy the process.
-Election fallout. The amendment to abolish term limits for all Venezuelan politicians passed, and so far things have seemed pretty relaxed in its wake. Pray that the peace continues to hold, especially as tomorrow is the first day back to classes after the vote.

No comments: